Thursday, February 09, 2006

21-01-2006 Bratislava - City views from castle hill

This album can be easily called "My first step with digital camera". On one cold saturday morning I take my camera pack and started out to Bratislava castle hill. I had no concrete idea about objects for my photos. Castle was closed, they opened it at 9.0 a.m. Waiting for sun rise - one of the nicest activities I had ever done. That day sun rised little bit later couse of mist - this kind of mist is typical for Bratislava - it's industrial mist.OK, let's see pictures

"Most SNP" - Bridge from castle hill

I like this picture, bridge tower is almost untouchable.

"City in the morning mist"

As my buddy said - there is place for meditation. I called it internally New York in 1950.

"Svata Alzbeta" - Bronze St. Elizabeth in castle's garden

This photo is for my grandma. She will never see it on internet, but i will print it for her.So sorry, it's for all of course. It's long story about roses in her hands, maybe you know that.


Some recapitulation for this photo trip : Polarization filter is good thing ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home