Sunday, February 12, 2006

29-01-2006 Bratislava - Swans in Petrzalka

This day I said, I'll not take photos. I just went out without camera to walk in Petrzalka part of city. Who know Bratislava,propably will knock on his head, there is nothing to see. I just wanted to breath the "fresh" air. Then I saw them. In Petrzalka there is a little river (width about 5 meters). Ice everywhere, except 50 meters, and there I saw about 100 (or more) of these swans. Nice. People likes them and they are going to feed them all the time.

I came back in the afternoon and (after fed them) I shoot some photos. Swans are nice, but a lot of them not very friendly.

Here they are :





1 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger david said...

thank you, it's nice to read. These photos are for everybody ;-)
Have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home