Saturday, October 14, 2006

14-10-2006 Prague - Stromovka park in the morning mist

After long time I started out to make some shot early in the morning.
I count with the morning mist, and I was not disappointed. Fortunately I had a tripod with me. This post had to be called "5 legs in the park" (me and tripod), but as I found, there were many people early in the morning with dogs, or jogging. Autumn is here, and I wanted to shot some classics autumn shots, consider ...

Guardian of the park

Just playing with a noise and colors, but I like it

Waiting for a customer

As it is the park, next "customer" will be pensioner I think

And one with a color

Autumn collection

I like all four photos in this collections, it's typical representation of autumn for me.

And one more shot from Stromovka in the mist - really near the showground.

It's one from bench series

Have a nice week and rest of weekend, maybe tomorow I'll make some usefull photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home