Sunday, February 12, 2006

12-02-2006 Bratislava - Way to Croatian branch

Croatian branch (Chorvatske rameno) is branch of the Danube river in Bratislava. I post some pictures I've made on my way there (trough Petrzalka). Branch alone is not on photos, becouse in this season is realy not very intresting and I don't like any of photos I've made there.
Photos :

Swan pair.

I don't know whether swans make permanent couples, but this photo say something like, "Be quiet, daddy is thinking"

Interesting tree and bushrope symbiosys.

Somewhere near the lake "Maly drazdiak" are these interesting trees ...

Beautifull girl on horse.

This beautiful girl allowed me to make a photo when she crossed the highway. Thank you.


Danube gravel hill

Danube gravel hills are located in Croatian branch near the boat dock. I climbed up to this hill to make some good photos of branch alone, but I fell short off. Maybe in spring.


Anyway have a nice day and post som ecomments if you want.Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home