Friday, January 12, 2007

12-01-2007 Mix - Unpublished photos from previous year

I'm at home till 1. February. As I have a lot of free time, I'm browsing my older photos, which I never published and I think they worth of it.

They is no relationship between them, so don't try to find something, what doesn't exist.

Some of them I like quite enough, so here they are.

One actual photo, from Kozarovce. One cold morning signed on the fence

Botanic garden in Prague. If I remember well, it's shoted with lended lens Sigma 70-300 (uncle)

I can't tell why, but I like it. Kozarovce, summer probably

Flowers around our cottage. They are all around.

Forrest at walking with my friends (They have actually better walking - to India for couple of months, good luck to you)

Prague's ZOO garden. Paradox.

Hope you like it as I do.

Bye and happy to your lifes in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home