Friday, January 05, 2007

19-12-2006 Mala Fatra - Maly rozsutec

When I came home during christmas holidays, I decided to take a trek in Mala Fatra. Highest point (and the destination) on may way was hill called "Maly Rozsutec". It is not very easy way in winter, becouse I decided to go through "Horne diery" - it is a gogre maded by a mountain creek. There is a lot of iron ropes, iron ledders ... etc, which are completly freezed in the winter. Probably that was reason, why I did not meet any people on my way ;-)

OK, let's see some photos from Horne diery :

This is at the begining.

It's the creek which made wonderfull nature creations, called holes (Diery).

Climbing up at the river side

There was a lot of sections where you must (or want? ;-) ) go in the creek. As I want to make a good photos at bad light, I take a tripod with me, auuu.

Wonderful water creations

And another one.

...

Walking time of this section is marked to 45 minutes, but took almost 3 hours for myslef. A lot of amazing and inspirative compositions can give you beautiful nature.

The way up

This is easy part of the way, but there were harder ones.

View from "Pod tanecnicou"

My destination, Maly Rozsutec

I'm preparing complete way details in new blog, I'll give link on this blog little later, so watch this blog frequently ;-)

Have a nice week and a lot of fun in new year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home