Sunday, July 01, 2007

01-07-2007 Prague - Trying new lens Sigma 150/2.8 Macro

I bought a new lens, Sigma 150/2,8 EX HSM Macro. It's fixed macro lens dedicated for macro photography (with ratio 1:1). This sunday I tried it at ZOO garden as a middle range tele lens. I'm totally satisfied with the lens quality, focus speed can be faster, but it's mainly macro lens and that's why.

Let's look at some photos, which I tried to arrange composition as the animals can be found in the wild nature and eliminate the artificial zoo garden enviroment

Hippopotamuses in their favorite element - dirty water

Gorilla's mother with a baby

And gorilla's dad

The world has changed ...

I'm free, I'm free ...

Are you sure honey?

African house, the giraffes.

African house, the giraffes.

African house, the giraffes.

Wolf, seems like a dog, but there is still a lot of wild in their eyes.

Well then, I hope you like them as I do, next time I'll try to make some macro shots.
Bye and nice next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home