Saturday, May 12, 2007

10-05-2007 Linz - Rainy day

During my reside in Linz I try to make a photos in the evenings. This week was a crazy april weather, and I did not really want to go out. At the end I pushed my self to get out the hotel, and I was surprised. A lot of beautiful topics stayied before my camera. In the low light you need a very light lens, which I have - Nikkon 50/1.8D. For this purpose was excelent, and I could play with DOF (Non of the pictures were affected by photoshop effects - excluding resizing and color refining)

Nature in Linz near the university city part.

We needn't be affraid of starving

Sure

Little everydays miracles



I;m sure about one thing now - It's perfect to go out and make photos during rain. Just be carefull to your camera.

Bye and good light to your lifes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home