Monday, May 21, 2007

20-05-2007 Mala Fatra - Mincol

Fatra is beautiful mountain at all. This time a decided to go quite short tour, from Vrutky at the east side of Mala Fatra to Visnove at the west side. The highest mountain peak between them is called Mincol, and it should be my morning destination. OK, let's face it, I lost my self in the morning and I did not catch the first light on the hill. But never mind, I was happy that I found the way at the end.

I finally found a way up, the tour line color was different, but I did not care ...

Mincol - the monuntain peak.

Zilina seen from the Mincol

And the east-south view

The night is coming, it's time to find a place and build a tent...

When I weight my backpack at the friends in Zilina, I found it's about 20kgs. After this findings it was harder and harder .... ;-)

Bye and have a nice week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home