Sunday, February 19, 2006

18-02-2006 Bratislava - Rusovce

Rusovce is periphery part of Bratislava city. Now I can say, it's a village accessible with public transportation. Before I take off the bus, I knew exactly what I want - take some photos from the archeological location called "Gerulata". I had a map, but I still couldn't find that place!Confusing. At the end I connected to street called "Maďarská ulica" (Hungarian street) and I knew I've a good direction :-).I found Gerulata and I must state, it's like a house without a walls ;-) (no, it IS house without walls). I didn't make any photo of this place. Remember, exotic place name isn't guarantee of nice place.But there was beautiful castle, unfortunately under reconstruction (please somebody update it's web site!).Park around the castle is very beautiful (even in winter).

Some photos :

Tree have to be.


Piece of "Kaštieľ Rusovce" (Rusovce castle)


Castle park in the mist.


Can somebody tell me what is it?

That just interested me.

Castle park in the mist.

Castle park in the mist again.

The mist was everywhere and I take some experience from this journey. I think no one from Bratislavacan say that have not time to get there - when I came back to my flat in Bratislava it was about 9:30 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home