Thursday, January 25, 2007

25-01-2007 Prague - PKF homework : Silent place

I sign up to photo school (or course) at http://www.nauctesefotit.cz Our first homework was to make a shot of silent place (zátišie :-) ).

Instructor gave us some rules :

- it's better to be a BW photo than color (I'm going to try both)
- it must be something simple, and not very large
- can be artificial or arranged (it's harder) or natural (easier - I must agree except you have your own photo studio)

As I think it is easy, so it's not. Yesterday I was trying to make a artificial silent place inside my flat, but I hadn't good light. Today I went to post office and took camera with me. Fortune smiled to me and my inspiration came in the face of snow shapes.

I still have almost 3 weeks for next examples, so I'll add new ones if they worth of it.

Snow silent place in BW

Snow silent place in colour

All blog entries market in the title with "PKF homework" are homeworks for photo-school, just for information. Let me know, which ones you like more.

Inspiration came in early hours in the morning

I'm not sure about range of this gengre (silent place), but I think this is silent place too. I shoot this stuffs near my flat during afternoon walk.

Enemy in color

Some stuffs from my flat corners ....

Combo with speakers

My electric guitar

Unfottunately, I didn't play the guitar for a longer time.

Something from my bookcase


OK, I hope these two are better, I bought 500W halogen lamp and start trying ...
N.C.
N.C.

I'll continue ....

3 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color one. Good luck and I am looking forward to the next pair!

Gabo :o)

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color one! Good luck and I am looking forward to the next pair!

Gabo :o)

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "Something from my bookcase" is very nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home