Monday, February 05, 2007

03-02-2007 Nemojov - Relax at friend

I spent my last weekend before start of work at friend's house near Dvur Kralove town. The weather was not very well during first day, but second day of my vacation was shiny.

I feel like on a cottage, becouse of great (closed) fire place inside of house. We used it as replacement to TV during long evenings.

What is very important for me is great nature all around there. Friend's daughter Martina took me to a trip around the village, it's really uncomparable to Prague. But everything has advantages and disadvantages, that's life.

Next day we took a walk with friend Richard, so here are som photos. There is no big story behind them, they were created as we went in the forrest.

Creek

Forrest

This was amazing place, camera can't catch all details unfortunately.

Just before sunset

Just before sunset II

And have a nice week, with work and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home