Wednesday, March 01, 2006

26-02-2006 Zilina - Samuel's baptism

My nephew Samuel had a baptism this weekend! Really great action, but I was asked to make some photos from the baptist. It was really hard for me, I love to make nature photos and therefore I'd made "people photos" never before. My uncle said (great photoprapher) that it has some advantages - you have a lot of food around ;-). So that's really true.

Back to baptism ceremony: My nephew Samuel received baptism's name Samuel (surprising) in the little church in Zilina city. Samuel is really sweet guy, as you see on photos. He was quiet even if the priest poured water on his head. I can say only - it's our boy.

I must note, that only couple of photos I provide here, other are still processing and I'll post them as another blog entry.

Photos:

Here he is, our sweet guy Samuel


And of course, his parents - Adam (my brother) and Zuzka (his wife).


What are you going to do to me?


You must be clean for ceremony of course ...

As you can see, he loves this part of the day. His grandmother (she's gonna kill me if she read this) tidy up his things ...


Everybody loves him

In this case his another grandmother (my mam) show us, how to hold baby.

Grandfather and geat-grandfather

Discusion on the top of level. I have no idea what are they talking about - some plans with this innocent baby?


My favourite part of the room


Another favourite part of the room.

So at the end I wish to Samuel all the best to his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home