Saturday, February 10, 2007

10-02-2007 Prague - Botanic garden orchid's exhibition

I'm ill a little bit. But - I saw a poster about botanic garden - there is a orchid's flower exhibition. So I take my camera and start off the way to Troja, where botanic garden is located. The flowers are exhibited in glass house called Fata Morgana. There is a lot of flora's exhibited all the time. But now they add some orchid's. Maybe it's becouse I;m ill, but I was not fascinated this time.

Anyway, some shots are here :

Leaf with water drops.

Inside the glass house there is tropical climate with terrible high humidity. It's very good for camera lens :-)

Some orchids

Some orchids II. (I hoe it's an orchid)

Inside of the fern (or something like that)

I'm gonna eat you

This is probably flesh-eater. The insect fall into the cup, where is water. I don't want to know what happens later


So this is all till now, I'm going to sleep to be healty.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahoj Davide,
ty kapky jsou proste nadherny !!! Bomba !
Jakub

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger david said...

diky, to som rad :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home