Sunday, April 22, 2007

22-04-2007 Ceske svycarsko - Jetrichovice and places around

Ceske Svycarsko is National park in Czech republic. I always wanted to visit the park, but without car it's quite unreal (especially if you want to catch sunrise). On Saturday I visited my uncle which invited me for walking in this beauty piece of nature. It was a great surprise for both of us, the nature there os amazing, a lot of uphill view points and sandstones creatures seems to be beated by great artists.

Uncle proposed the trace of approx 45 km length, which we changed later to 25km. It was a good idea, because terrain there is not straightforward, really not.

Sunrise from view point 'Mariina skala' (Maria's rock)

The forest way

Few details of forrest we have been walked through

My uncle and the lowlands ...

Sunrise again

At the trace point 'Mezni louka' we took a launch and started backtracking.

This is must-be trip for all nature lovers.

Bye and I wish you a great week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home