Saturday, April 21, 2007

19-04-2007 Linz - Fragments from Linz

This blog post does not supose to be a Linz tourist guide, it's just a few fragments from Linz city. I had a free time at evenings and early mornings only, but some of those shots I really like. Anyway Linz is nice city with little but paintfull city center and most beautiful new cathedral.

On the bank of Danube river there are green places. Each side of the river has different usage for this free green places. On the city side there is a lot of young people relaxing, drinking ... etc. On the other side of the river there is a "ponny road" where you can run, walk, bike, skate ... The most popular sport along this trace is Nordic walking (with walking sticks).

OK, lets see some photos I've made:

The spring in Linz

On the hill right behind my hotel

Dandelion, the last from this season ;-)

OK, if you saw Ice age, you must know what I meant

Entrance to the city centre

Castle museum on the right side.

Evening in the city center

Next time I can shoot something more descriptive, who knows ...

Bye and enjoy the weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home