Saturday, April 14, 2007

14-04-2007 Prague - Botanic garden and exotic butterflies

It was beautiful weather this weekend, but I had not enought time to go too far from home. Only one rescue for me was to visit Botanic garden, where exotic butterflies exhibition proceeded. Who think that it's too boring (as I thought before I tried), I can say that it's not. It's very funny, becouse there is really amazing amount of butterflies which are domesticated enough to carry on my backpack (it's red coloured, that's probably why). What is sad is that a lot of them has damaged wings, but they seemed to be happy either.









The tupils are from outside exposition, where I did not wishstood their beauty.

It's just nice to see it, please don't think in terms of art, just enjoy if you can. And if you can't, then wait for another sort of photos :-)

Bye and I wish nice week to everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home