Sunday, April 01, 2007

31-03-2007 Marianske lazne - Moorlands

I take a little longer trip this time. I visited Marianske lazne and moorlands around. To be totaly true, I just ran through the city and joined green line turistics road to the village called Kladska. It takes some time, becouse it's about 10km from railway station in Marianske lazne - and the way is not very interesting, becouse the forrest (Slavkov forrest) is actually in terrible state (like some kind of disaster went trough it).

Anyway, the final place worth of it. I never seem something like this moorlands, really. The water there is totaly black, as you might see from photos. Some creeks are dark red coloured, probably becouse of a lot of iron in the ground and water.

Unfortunately I had not enough time, becouse I had to run back for a train, but I hope I can come backe again later (don't worry, I think it serious just a few minutes, then I forgot it)

Inflow to main moorland lake

Inflow to moorlands near Kladska.

The color of water is real ... bloody

Detail of moorlands water grasses.

The water there is really dark, it's magic.

Even if it looks quite depresive, so it is not. It's a great experience, but I did not explore a lot of this moorlands. As I said, maybe next time.

Nice week to everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home