Sunday, March 05, 2006

26-02-2006 Zilina - Samuel's baptism II

Baptism photos continues...
After photo processing I'm posting new photos from baptism ceremony, which happened a week ago in Zilina.

One interesting note : When I came inside the chuirch, my lens misted over. Humidity and temperature hop did their job. I was afraid, that I'll not be able to make any photos. At the end, I had to wipe my lens with a handkerchief! (People from Nikon company skip that sentence).

Photos:


Waiting for a priest.


The priest.

The priest was very tolerant to me. It was young man, and looked to be a good man.


Waiting for a fire.

It's a part of ceremony. The priest light a fire and baptism mother bring it. (Save boy's light maybe) Baptism mother have to tend about boy's progress in all levels. Samuel's baptism mother is Katka, she hold the candle.



Water on the head.

Another part of ceremony. Samuel is symbolicaly vanished off his sins, as the St. Jan happened
about 2000 years ago. For more info go to study christian's mystique.

I'm fine

Well, done, I'm satisfied ....


Posturing with baptism mother.


Samuel loved this part as you can see.


Don't make him blind!

I paid attantion not to flash to Samuel's face directly.


Grand father.

Grand father is very happy, he love Samuel so much.


Happy daddy.

Everything is fine ... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home