Saturday, February 17, 2007

17-02-2007 Prague - Homework : Portrait from streets

I tried to start with our new homework from photo school today. It's a portrait from streets, which have to reflect person's emotions. That's pretty hard, but also a big fun (if you exclude possibility that you can be attacked by another person).

We (me and my uncle) walked by the main Prague stream - from "Karluv most" to "Staromestske namesti". Fortunately, most people were impressed with historical monuments or some other Prague's jewels, so I started my shots without problem.

I used uncle's Sigma 70-300 tele lens (uncle keep decent distance from me :-) ), with which I'll make probably all other ones in this blog entry.

OK, let's dance

The old sailor (at least he looked so)

Boat trip seller

Noname face from the street


Couple

I'm a spy


Just one note - I shot people which impress my attention - and I catch them :-)


One of us (Karluv most)

I'll continue.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takze lekcia, ako sa stat sukromnym detektivom, sa ako tak pozeram na foto, celkom vydarila.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger david said...

:-) je to prdel pokym nedostanes do drzky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home