Monday, April 17, 2006

16-04-2006 Kozarovce - Easter and nature

Easter is great religious celebration, Jesus christ beat the death after crucifiction. People usually travel home and are with their parent families. So do I.
I try to relax in beautiful nature around for most of time. Nature is the best place for relaxing commonly. And of course shoting a photos. Here are some of them:

Nature in the early morning near little lake

On the top of the rock.

Snail's dinner

Survivor walking through the land of death.

A lot of people fire their lands of dry grass in the spring. Can anybody survive? This was a lucky one. But when I arrived, the land was allready cool.

Are you go my way, friend?

There was a tons of them, I had to pay attention not to kill them with my feet. This place found my mother, I have never been there, and it's a village with less than 1000 inhabitants.

Flowers are always beautiful

Wild pansy. Mother and father with a children.

I remember that pansy allways grew up on the graves. This one not. It's just a nice pansy from our street.

Have a nice week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home