Wednesday, March 29, 2006

29-03-2006 Bratislava - SNP bridge at sunset

These days Donau river upper reach. It's probably only a bit before a flood, on some places river is already out of banks. But everythings seems to be under control till now, nobody panic. Clock turns 1 hour forward, so I can see sun when I come from work! That's great, I hope it survive. Today I saw from the bridge nice sunset and I decided immediately to go out and shot some photos. Unfortunately, till I came with camera, sun was too low on a horizont and over clouds, so I've made best I could.

"Most SNP" - new bridge shoted from older bridge (downstream).

City center from the Petrzalka's bank of river (almost, shoted from old bridge too).

Unfortunately, sun was already very low, I imagined this photo with last sun lights touching buildings surface ...

Shopping center in the Petrzalka.

This view interested me on my way back to home. Shoted on higher ISO, forgive me the noise.

That's all for today, have a nice days everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home