Tuesday, March 28, 2006

28-03-2006 Bratislava - Petrzalka around my flat

This morning I was walking around flat where I live. So nothing special, just a bit photos from Petrzalka.

Clouds

I know, over-photoshoped. That was purpose. I found some shapes in this clouds, and I'm curious what you can see there. Please, Please find 5 minutes and write what you see. Therefor I turn up saturation and contrast - to highlight shapes. Enjoy.


Building in front of sun

Hm, this was just experimental photo, I always wanted to shot these smokestacks, but I culdn't find good place. I don't say, this is the best place. Just a experiment.


Smokestacks

The lights are not very good. But I like these smokestacks. I'll try to do the same in the evening.


Great Bratislava's Tourist guide!

I bought this book a week ago, just for 99.-Sk ! And it's a great book. Not only a lot of facts about Bratislava, but a lot of tips for trips in Bratislava and around (around in this book means 100km and more ;-) ).

There is a lot of photos too. I know Bratislava centre quite good, but when you know something more about monuments and buildings (e.g. when and why they have been created), it's much more intresting. (I don't like history at all, this this is amazing!)

Have fun anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home