Sunday, April 23, 2006

22-04-2006 Prague - Botanic garden

This week I visited my uncle http://www.malec.name in Prague city.
It's one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen. On saturday I was on little concert of Eva Henychova and public lecture. Uncle took myself to botanic garden next day (Sunday). I was surprised and with borrowed lens (Sigma 70-300) I made some photos, Enjoy them. The are not perfect, but I like them a lot.

Wizard in shopwindow. I like these reflections in the windows.

Musician group on the Charles bridge.

Girl touching iron table st. Nepomuk.

Legend say that you can wish something, and you know, almost everybody want something.

Horse driver in the city park Stromovka.

Original plan was to go Botanic garden in Troja (near ZOO garden). Unfortunately (or fortunately?) the bridge to Troja was under construction, so we went to another Botanic garden near Carl's square.

Flora in Botanic garden.

At the most cases I couldn't remember the name of plants, so don't expect it from me. :-(

Flora in Botanic garden.

Flora in Botanic garden.

Flora in Botanic garden.

Tree leaf of great tropical tree.

Chrum, they are good, young outgrowth.

A have much more photos from this garden, next time I'll take a tripod and promis better photos. Till this time, have a great life and nice week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home