Wednesday, April 26, 2006

26-04-2006 Bratislava - Flora exposition

These days (26 - 30.4.2006, everyday to 19h evening) is about Flora exposition. It's exposition of flowers, garden techniques and all what belong to flora at all. Exposition is situated to Incheba hall, near Aupark shopping center. I was there during the first day, but I'm still little bit confused. Flowers were nice, but there is not a lot of them and everything seemed to be bored (people and flowers too).

"BIG" attraction is prehistorical tree, but this tree was in the cage and so was almost impossible to make any photo. Big deal, it looked like a normal coniferous tree.

I found only these photos usefull, becouse of terrible light in the hall. (I hadn't my tripod with me).











Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home