Monday, May 01, 2006

01-05-2006 Bratislava - Botanic garden

On 1.st may I was in the otanic garden in Bratislava. I guessed it to be a little park under La Franconi bridge. No way. It's beautiful garden with tropical flora in glasshouse, benches and a lot of plants of course. It's opened daily 9h am - 18h pm, glasshouses are opened to 15h pm (on weekends to 18 pm).

If somebody want to take photos in glasshouses, note that there is terrible hot. I was sweating like a little pig in Polartec sweatshirt :-)

Ok, here are some pictures.

Flower tunel.

Japan cherry (I hope so).

I'm not alone

Title is on your own

Chesnut tree

In the glasshouse

Fern in the glasshouse

Fern twist

Whale skeleton

Water lily leaf
If you haven't enouh time to go out of the city, go to this beautiful garden. Entrance fee is 40.-Sk, if you want to shot a pohotos, you must pay double (80.- Sk) :-(

Anyway have a nice week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home