Monday, May 08, 2006

07-05-2006 Kozárovce - Kozárovce and Arborethum Mlyňany

This weekend I was at home in Kozarovce village. On Sunday we had a work off day and we (me and my mother) visited great botanical graden in Tesarske Mlynany. There is huge collection of flora, greatest in middle Europe. We decided to go there by bikes, it's only 16km from our village. But this bike ride was not so easy as I supposed.

The garden is beautiful, and very large. I guess we walked trougn quarter part of it only. There is a lot of little roads, where from you can look up to incredible amount of plants. A posted only few of pictures, later I'll give process other.

OK, lets see som pictures, not only from arbotethum.

Cat in the road curve

Arent's we beautiful?

Yes, they are beautiful, looks like sunflowers.


Fallen beauty

To remember, that every beauty is temporary.


The grave.

On our way back there was a nice little graveyard, so we stopped for a moment.


Hens

Thats are our new hens, they are little naked on necks, becouse their previous residence was not so kind as ours.

Nice week to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home