Sunday, March 11, 2007

10-03-2007 Prague - As Vysehrad sees it.

I spent my evening on the bridge in Nusle (it's one of melancholy known bridge, becouse a lot of suuciders jump down from this bridge). I wanted to shot building from the top (it's really amazing view), but sun was down when I came there already.

I did not give up and pointed my steps to Vysehrad. I knew that I can't catch the light, so I tried just a few shots from Vysehrad's walls.

Vysehrad is really amazing place, once I must take a shots of itself. It has a great atmosphere, old cathedral builders knew exactly what to do, I must commit that. There is also famous graveyard, awesome cathedral, and probably much more of hidden things, unable to be seen to someone uninitiated (including me :-) )


Some shots from the walls :

The docks



Colour



Monochrome


Have a nice week to all of you.
And thanks for comments.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures reminded me my trip to Prague. I recently visited the City of Prague. Prague is beautiful city with architecture going back to the middle ages. I was impressed by the Prague castle, the old town's powder gate tower and the famous astronomical clock. I had a chance to explore the Jewish quarter, also fascinating (the Spanish synagogue is not to be missed). St. Vitus's Cathedral rivals Notre Dame as a massive, buttressed church: it also houses the tomb of "Good King Wenceslas".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home